Monday 6 February 2012

A Creative 2012?


Well its has been a while since my last post and as I mentioned last time, unfortunately the madness that engulfed me then continued... I was still juggling my new lecturing job, as well as finishing up old bits from my old marketing job... then just when I thought I was unpacked and settled in my new home, it was turned upside down with the electrics being rewired, taking down walls and redecorating... living in a house with all these things going on was a little a little stressful to say the least and took up a lot of my spare time!

Anyway I didn't really want this post to be about the things I didn't manage to achieve last year but to look towards this new year and my creative goals...

So its a new year and a fresh start on the creative front... I am a lover of lists... lists for day to day... shopping lists, any kind of lists really so here is the list of my goals for the year ahead.

  1. Exercise – Get fit & healthy.
  2. tenpens creative – Set up my freelance alter ego up and get it running.
  3. EightFour.EightFive – Get moving with a collaborative design project with my talented friends.
  4. More sketching and drawing.
  5. Photography.
  6. Screen Printing.
  7. Learn new software packages & further improve my computer skills.
  8. Read more.
  9. Visit new places.
  10. Learn to DJ.
  11. Blog weekly.

So in the effort of making a positive start this was my first blog (the first of many!) and here are some snaps I took over the weekend whilst on a lovely trip to London, which ticks the box on the photography front too. TTFN!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment